View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 11:38 AM  
Shoehorn!
Die With Your Boots On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty D View Post
I will type this slow for the ones that don't read so fast.
Cheaters don't get paid.

Today, I shut down a "chat" affiliate that was carding.

Waiting for the next whiny post about it not being in the TOS so he should get paid.

For Shady Shoehorn:
After lying about traffic sources, claiming traffic was from exits and such.
Then saying it was PPC but NOT the domain name
Turns out 3 PPC bids out of 27 are indeed the domain name and the only sales.
Shoehorn is still welcome to make $100pps on the remaining 24 PPC terms.
GFY rules say "Q: Someone really pissed me off. I want to slam them on the board. Is this cool?
A: First off make sure you have substance to do so. Show some proof. We all want to know who is dirty. And lets keep it Mono y Mono, leave the innocent bystanders out of the fray."

Please provide proof of cheating on my part. Bidding on brand keywords is not cheating, and nothing of it was or is mentioned in your TOS.

Everyone knows carding is not allowed, it is fraud and it is illegal, you can't compare that to a PPC campaign on Google.

In my email you asked about my traffic. I said it was primarily from Google, but that I also had banners for a couple of your sites up in rotation on sites that included my typein exit pages and free sites. I told you that I was not bidding on "crackwhoreconfessions.com", which as the screenshot shows is true.

I can't understand why you don't admit that you're in the wrong here, do the right thing and pay me. Unless you really don't have the money, in which case I am more than willing to work out a payment plan with you.