View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 10:48 AM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
What does Dirty D have to gain at this point from paying Johnny Shoehorn? We have all seen this before. Dirty D. says: "Ok, I'll pay you"
And then it doesn't go away at all. Instead all these bloodthirsty nicknames STILL try to ruin his business. I can already envision the threads: "Oh, so now that Dirty D paid him all is forgiven? NO! He's still blah-blah-blah"

I think this has gone too far. Totally. And now I'm looking forward to Johnny coming to Internext and wearing one of those shirts and confronting Dirty D. I am also curious if Will is going to be there to see what happens as well. Should be interesting. I always wondered what would happen if somebody came face to face with someone else after the things that have been said on here.

I'm looking forward to it.

For the record, I like both guys. I've known Dirty D for many years...since BEFORE he had an affiliate program. I think he may have gotten pissed about the adword on his domain name. And instead of contacting Shoehorn and shitcanning him officially he went about it wrong.

And I think turning this into an attack on Dirty D's business is wrong too. Not that it matters because quite frankly no serious people give a shit about threads like this.

I was just amazed earlier on when people were going on and on about "marketing". It was buying a google ad word folks. That is NOT marketing.

I didn't say that Dirty D should or shouldn't have paid Shoehorn. I was addressing the morons who think they know this business.

By the way...reading the conversation...I can tell you why Dirty D keeps using the word "type-ins" Anybody that uses NATS can tell you that. ANY sale you get that is NOT an affiliate sale shows as a "type-in"

He's just saying what he sees the sale as. I see them that way too when I look at my numbers. Of course he understands the sale came from Google. Just sayin'....if you guys are gonna gang up and try to nail him to the cross, at least do it the right way.

I hope you guys get it worked out. But if not...it'll be entertaining as hell to see what happens if Shoehorn shows up at Internext.

JFK, get the cameras ready.
Oh the "gangster" days apparently coming back to GFY via Robbie. It's been a while since I've read any posts here if someone was going to be man enough to back up their insults on da message board. You know like calling someone who is acting like a fucking moron a..... fucking moron. Robbie gots to call us keyboard warriors out. He wants to know if we are man enough to call someone a fucking moron to their face... oh noes. that be gangster fighting words. You call some playas here a fucking moron you better watch out at the internexts, they might beat your ass down. Or in shoehorns case, an affiliate who is getting fucked actually stands up for himself. oh noes, he better watch out too, he might get his ass kicked for doing such troll things and disrespecting playas.... JFK gets yo camera ready bro!!!

robbie grow the fuck up dude please. If you or DirtyD can't handle a little criticism and some harsh words like "moron", then get the fuck off the interwebs and thicken your skin up. the fighting insinuations are so 90s, all adult webmasters are pussies don't you know that. 1000x things have been worse than to insult someone, and no one does nothing at the shows. People steal thousands from each other and then smile and take pictures together at the show. But yeah JFK get your camera ready for those bro pics lol .

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote