View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 10:31 AM  
Carmine Raguso
So Fucking Banned

Dood, pay this guy on the condition the thread is deleted. It's simple, regardless if he lied or not. It's $350. It's not extortion, the fact is that he sent sales to you and you accepted them and WERE paying him.

Fine and dandy, you found out what he was doing was against your ethical standards of sending traffic. D, it wasn't stated in your ToS. I have sent a shit ton on PPC traffic at a bunch of programs and got paid, and they were happy to receive it. No matter what, the surfer clicked and bought. He may have lost a bunch of money from members that were already established paying members just searching out your site because they are retarded and were looking for the entrance link.

Your program is awesome, and there is no doubt in my mind that this is not a money issue. This is an ethical issue and I commend D for sticking to his beliefs, but enough is enough. Pay the greasy fucking Hawaaian Erik Estrada glasses wearing faggot and be done with it.

On the same note, Shoehorn, tell your cocksucking faggot friend Chio to pay the people he owes. Oh wait, he is your friend and you don't get involved in other's affairs, but expect all of GFY to back you?

Faggot.
Carmine Raguso is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote