View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 11:09 PM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vjo View Post
Yes in the old days, "looking like you could pay" was important.
Don't I know.

The old timers would have said, "hahaha Shoehorn, sorry for the hassle I'm going to send you double $700. That is "money I wipe my ass with."

And you would prob be still promting them 10 years later.

It is all about the money and now I am wondering if I'll get paid or should keep promoting as I just started and got $40 working.

Really messy to see another sponsor hemming and hawing like this.

But at least Shoehorn showed us how its done. Man kudos. Domain, buttons, this guy doesn't fuck around when he is owed money.

If I was a prog owner I would want HIM taking that ONE spot Google allows for crackwhoreconfessions ALONG SIDE my own high ranking organic listing SO that the competions kw for "crackwhoretrainwrecks" doesnt get more of MY traffic because now I have two links (you and Shoehorn) without Shoehorn you have one. Before Shoehorn splits the traffic with the other guy. Now the other guy gets all of the PPC traffic.

Pay the man. Assure your affils you have "wipeing ass money" and go and sin no more.
this is so true. Days of the bling bling for the most are gone, like you said instead of trying to look rich and throwing money around they have gone from one extreme to the other. Now they are so tight and broke they rip off affiliates to try to hold on to as much money as they can.... but they call it " good marketing" and it's their new method on how to get new affiliates to sign up.

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote