View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 11:41 AM  
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoehorn! View Post
I don't like drama, but I don't like to see myself or anyone else get ripped off, so I am outing HowIGotRich.

I started doing PPC campaigns for CrackwhoreConfessions back in March. I got paid on those sales for 4 months without a problem. I think it was then that Dirty D could no longer afford to pay me the whopping $150 per month I was making per signup, and decided to stop paying me. No warning, no email, no contact whatsoever. He doesn't even have any TOS that forbids bidding on "crackwhore confessions" or any other terms on Google, so the campaign ran for another couple months. Finally I didn't get a payment for sometime and tried to get ahold of him.

Nearly 2 weeks after I first started emailing him, he replies saying that he isn't going to pay me because the sales I sent aren't legitimate. Mind you the campaign never changed from when I was getting paid. I said no problem, I can stop the campaign immediately, I just wanted the money I had earned and I would stop promoting his sites. He then comes back and says that he will pay me $100 per signup to keep sending traffic, which seems odd because he told me the sales I sent were illegitimate. Nonetheless, I am not going to be scammed out of more money by this crook, so I say no thanks, I'd rather just have the money owed to me and I'll go on my merry way.

Afterall, why would I want to send him SEO sales when he will just say "oh, your site showed up higher than ours, those sales don't count".

So he refuses to pay me. Whatever. Obviously $350 is a big deal for him and he isn't able to pay it, so lesson learned on my part. Hopefully anyone reading this will think twice about sending traffic to that program. If he isn't able to pay me the $350 he owes me its only a matter of time before he stops paying everyone else.

Hopefully Dirty D will come in here and give his side of the story.

The moral of the story - HowIGotRich.com DOES NOT PAY ITS AFFILIATES. You have been warned.
Shoehorn - what strikes me as odd is that $150 a signup seems awful high and unrealistic... even $100 seems high for a picture or movie site.....

$50 would be more on the HIGH HIGH end of realistic for a site like that - $30-$40 about right...... $100 on a special promotion day with some strings attached to other sales or the like.........

Now read without the word dog.

Last edited by SleazyDream; 12-03-2009 at 11:43 AM..
SleazyDream is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote