View Single Post
Old 04-25-2003, 08:55 PM  
thatdykeliz
Confirmed User

There are no words for how watching that clip made me feel...goddamn...what I just saw was pure and simple psychopathic behavior played out on camera. Choking that girl until she cried and gagged and said she didn't know where she was...with a lullabye playing sweetly as background music...what the fuck did he do or say to make her cry at the beginning of the clip just because he grabbed her face?

In Max's and Dirty's clips (you know, the choking/puking blowjobs, hairpulling, etc) the girls at least look like they knew what they were in for...like they knew it would be coming and they were prepared to put up with it. Maybe even get off on it...but this...unless the girl in that Meatholes clip is an Oscar-caliber actress, she was genuinely terrified of that asshole.

That is simply sick. I hope that someone does report him to his local authorities before someone gets hurt badly or killed...because killing is where this guy is headed if he isn't stopped. And I know from reading about serial killers that he won't stop on his own...he may not be a killer yet, but it will happen eventually.
<font size="1" font color="black"><i><b>"No pleasure, no rapture, no exquisite sin greater...than central air."</i> -- Dogma</b> ICQ#169.839.131</font>
thatdykeliz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote