View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 11:05 AM  
Sexxxyyyyy_babygirLLLLLL

stop there hun. first, i challenge u all that no one can have sex better than me! ask why? because im so damn hungry for getting a dick inside of me for thousand of years! (yes thousand of years what comes to me when i think of!!!)

im in my 20's, im actually 25 years old and have never even touched a men in any even little sexual way.

im playing with my pussy everyday in such SMOKING HOT & BURNING HORNY conditions and positions in my countless masturbations! and even i masturbate a million times that's not enough and STARVING STARVING STARVING!

i have such damn starving pussy, so what the hell are u talking, sex what my pussy dying to be written to the dictionary together

im not a little girl awating her first dick meeting. im a young fully feminine and girly intact girl that have never had sex because found no1 that worths to give my pussy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arock10 View Post
Virgins are usually quite bad at sex, not sure why anyone would want to pay for that