View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 01:52 AM  
Mock NyaMout
Confirmed User

Did you see the site update ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianDivaGirlsWebDude View Post
No prob...Aaliyah is well known around here for stalking photographers that first contact her for a shoot, and then disappear once they are asked for something as audacious as actual references.

I am a shooter too for 10+ years, so I can empathize with you. I have to fight models off all the time - I'm not sure if it's my camera or long lens, but once I ask them to shoot for me or to give me free access to their cam show, and they turn me down, they take it as rejection or something crazy like that, and then are relentless in stalking me forever after.

As for your, "I never posted my pictures on here", boo hoo hoo....you caused a model here concern, and she posted the URL of your public domain website where everything I posted and quoted from was publicly located.

Sorry that you missed the memo, but publicly displayed photos and info on your public website are not private information anymore once it is posted "publicly".

Welcome to the interwebs...

ADG
I heard that site of Runwayimages.com has updates
Mock NyaMout is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote