View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 09:00 PM  
campimp
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
funny how you mention about all the other programs making you no money when awe was making you "decent" money

if you are one of the best seo guys out there, and you think it is going to help you with the new awe system, then why were you making money on awe but no where else

you look at your stats and see all the whales you sent in the past and are pissed that you didnt keep them forever, but don't you realize that 99% of those whales were probably already customers, and under new system you would never have made a penny off them

basically the program went from everyone profit sharing all the customers to now having to generate new customers

before you just had to use your seo expertise to attract existing members to your site, now you have to use your seo expertise to find brand new members and convince them to pull out their credit card for the first time ever... a much harder challenge

i am not trying to pick a fight with you.. just pointing out that the game got a lot harder for everyone involved

i spent the last 3 years living off awe and being in the top 40 or 50 most of the time... and now i see myself probably losing a lot

on their forum you already mention you are not making new customers, hopefully that changes for you, and for me too

Last edited by campimp; 09-26-2009 at 09:04 PM..
campimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote