View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 03:34 AM  
intellichat
Confirmed User

Hey Guys,

Not sure if you all know me here... I?m Billy from Intellichat Adult, before I address the issues mentioned I would like to outline a few pointers on why we integrated with NATS.

Our system is designed at utilizing exit traffic & increasing your current conversions. The integration allows the site owner to credit the original affiliate whilst paying ourselves (without paying double for the join). If you take a quick look at this wiki file you will see that you can actually determine which traffic you wish Intellichat to interact with.

http://wiki.toomuchmedia.com/index.php/IntelliChat (reseller section)

We are currently are the forefront of automated technology, with offering a comprehensive range of custom settings, anything from how many times the campaign is shown or how the agent is activated. It is the site owners choice if they would like our system to appear when a visitor clicks the back button, if they don?t... We can disable it.

It is also the site owner?s decision on what incentive they wish to push within their campaigns, whether this is a discounted membership or trial price point.

I think part of it comes down to, would you like half of something or all of nothing...

If you have any further questions please contact me on the details below.
intellichat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote