View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 03:56 PM  
robwod
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I'll have to discuss this with NATS to be 100% certain.

But let's be clear here. I am *not* trying to attack or belittle Intellichat. Not at all (although I realize some of comments appear this way). What I am saying is that i think it could be a beneficial tool for all: site owners, affiliates and Intellichat themselves. We're all in this to make money. But the numbers have to be mutually beneficial. And there needs to be a system whereby those who want to use it, can, and others can choose not to.

And certainly, in terms of numbers, for those not wishing to use trials, these should never be used to sell trials on those links.

My beef here is two fold: #1, I had my surfer intercepted with with a popup enticing him to buy at some ridiculous low price, or which i was given the embarrassingly amount of $1.23. In the process, we'll now never know if this person would have come back and I'd have gotten a credited sale at full rate. Personally, I'd have have like the opportunity to risk getting a full sale later on a return visit versus losing it to some low trial that won;t convert past the 3 days.

Having options is not a bad thing.

Last edited by robwod; 09-15-2009 at 03:57 PM..
robwod is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote