View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 05:52 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleasurepays View Post
banner spots and galleries... yet no one has a clue who he is, has heard of him or seen his ads anywhere.. .much less admits they sold him a spot. he is the stealthiest ad buyer EVER!

That's not true. Fletch knows him and has done work for him for years. He said so in an earlier post. Mr. Pheer knows who he is as well and they discussed different webmaster events that they both attended with AFF. And of course Sean said he is legit as did Sagi.

Who else is supposed to know him? The only ones of us with big enough tgp's left are Patrick and Pierre, and they could give a shit about posting on GFY... so that would take care of the galleries. I would have to assume banner ads on tubes maybe? Not many guys from bigger tubes do much posting on GFY either.

Personally I don't understand the "secret identity" that all of you guys have on here. Why not just be who you are? It sure has served me well over the years. But to each his own.

And in the end...why do you care anyway? To me it's very impressive. In this economy he just made in one month what I'm going to make as an affiliate for every program I promote put together all year.

There really isn't anybody else on GFY with much traffic that could confirm this for your investigation. And if they are getting paid for traffic spots and Janak asked for them NOT to tell guys like you...then what do you think they are going to do?

I wish I knew how in the hell he pulled it off. But apparently he did, and from reading his posts in this thread...he also is pretty damn intelligent. Smart guys can make money.