View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 06:23 PM  
SoloGirlsContent
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0ned View Post
Not to flame or anything but seeing as I have thought about buying your content a number of times don't you think it would be wise to stop selling it when you say you are going to? I have seen a number of threads where you said this will be the last time I sell the content, etc. This is by far the most over used content I have ever seen on the net.
lol really, because you see it posted on GFY, doesn't make your statement so..think about it..Who really has 5k to drop on content ( very few guys 10, maybe 20) and you are 1 of the many that can not afford it. ( who would post " I thought about buying it several times" ) Please stop selling it...dude you sound like a dumb ass.

OK almighty buyer of content..I will pull my content off the shelves in "HOPE" that you swoop down and grace me with your money. Dude get a fucking clue
In this world a content seller does what??? Say it with me..SELLS CONTENT!

Now go back to being pissed off at me for not making this sooo fucking exclusive that you just had to crack your piggy bank open
SoloGirlsContent is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote