View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 08:39 AM  
Kenny B!
Confirmed Abuser

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleasurepays View Post
Aga is a good guy who tries to do the right thing. His biggest downfall was partnering with Meat when they got Netpond back from Nick. Meat is a fucking disaster in every possible sense of the word and Aga remained very loyal to everyone including Meat and would never cut that hapless idiot loose and didn't until it was far too late. Anyone that thinks Meat is close to normal, is a fucking retard or does not know what they are talking about and who they are talking about. He's a grown man with an IQ of 20 that needs full time supervision just to make sure he doesn't hurt himself. Aga, always felt sympathy for him and tried to help him.

They took over Netpond (had to buy it back) with 6 figures a month in ad revenue and that site got ran right into the ground so quickly and they couldn't fire people fast enough or cut costs fast enough to stay ahead of declining ad revenue... all while trying to fund other projects like the dialer debacle, Meats "beta brigade", fantasy, netpond cash etc to keep everything afloat.

He didn't start out with any bad intentions. I'm sure the last thing he ever wanted was for anyone to not get paid. He is a genuinely good guy. Things just go sideways sometimes in business and at the end of the day, all you are getting is 100 emails like "Hey Motherfucker...." from people who aren't going to be happy with any answer other than "payments will be sent shortly".

I know where he is and what he's doing and bumping this thread isn't going to phase him one bit. He barely ever reads the boards anyway... and i think we are all intelligent enough to know that you can't squeeze water from a rock.

That's all fine and good but if you have the full intention to pay people then stay in contact with them and let them know what's going on.

Do business with us:
Your Paysite Partner
Kenny's Pennies
Sticky Dollars
Radical Cash
Indie Bucks
Stand Ahead

Read My Ambush Interview Here
Kenny B! is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote