View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 10:54 PM  
Auctions-united

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1200mics View Post
How can i send my traffic if you don't have refferal links ? Do you think i will tell to every surfer viditing my site to signup your program and write my name ?

Or you are doing viral marketing only ? Something is too fishy here for serious webmasters like GFY have .
There is nothing fishy going on here. I purposefully took the time to explain my position so that people would understand. I have noticed looking around the forum that there are loads of you advertising traffic but there are not that many posts from satisfied customers!! If there was then I would be talking to the person with great feedback for giving the customer great traffic.

If you want to sell to me then you first have to actually prove your traffic is any good, I have just had xxxx amount of hits that I paid for with not one single sign up, now aqs far as i'm concerned the person selling those hits has sold me complete and utter crap and now I have to take the time to muck about trying to get my money refunded and i'm just not into playing those games.

Please don't take this as me being rude but if you can supply me then please reply to my post, if you can't then please go to another post.

There is nothing dodgy about wanting value for money:
Auctions-united is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote