View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 12:54 PM  
billyb
Confirmed User

I did not vote for Obama, Let's give him another six months. I just look at numbers, last June we had 5.5% unemployment, we now have 10%. If we did our numbers without smoke and mirrors, we would be close to 15% unemployment.

It's a little funny that even Colin Powell is worried about the spending. I wonder who he thought he was voting for?. Obama never claimed to be anything different. You take away the money from the evil rich and the evil corporations and this is what you get.

We in this US have had a bunch of idiots! on both sides of the isle and now the chickens are coming home to roost. Now the average US citizens owes $37,000 on an $11 trillion dollar deficit.

When you ad in the $56 trillion that we owe for unfunded mandates, each citizen owes $184,000. This does not include CAP and Trade if Passed, or if we allow universal helath care. We are headed for a collapse of epic porportions.

Let's not forget because of all of this reckless spending that was done by both parties. That Russia, China, and India want to replace the dollar as the world's reserve currency. Yeah I say to the president, just keep printing money, nothing is going to go wrong.
billyb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote