View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 01:58 PM  
st0ned
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raf1 View Post
good luck with the search. If you get pissed off with all the shitty descriptions you'll be getting from so-called native speakers, please contact me on icq to discuss rates.
Thanks, feel free to email me your rates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voa View Post
Send this to my american friend who live here so he can write for you if you make a deal with him
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
Not sarcasm, but realism. As you stated above, "I have had many people agree to the terms yet their writing didn't fit my style well enough."

That is the problem. I have hired many writers that said they could do it cheap but I have ALWAYS had to go back and edit their crap, and I am talking about some very well known names here, and I paid them a lot more that you are offering. So sincerely, good luck.

Besides, never turn down a bump. Otherwise this thread would be on page 3.
Well thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyparra View Post
I would do it just to hone my writing skills for bigger projects, but 50-75 post a week are too many for me.
Feel free to submit a sample, that was simply a preference of mine and not necessarily a requirement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAC View Post
good luck sir and a bump
Thank you, sir.
st0ned is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote