Old 06-08-2009, 04:57 AM  
MediaManiac
Confirmed User

please upgrade linkex it will contain the following upgrades:

# 20090603

* Bugfix: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '(', expecting '}'
Fixed this bug

# 20090530

* Bugfix: Variable not checked before passed to array_reverse.
Minor bugfix

# 20090529

* New settings: Use title attribute on links
You can now choose to have a different text on the title attribute on the links. An admin input has also been made to have one or more title attribtes for your link.
* New feature: Admin template
You can now chose which columns and what order they appear in on the admin page. In settings under Admin settings, you can drag and drop the columns you need.
* New feature: Indexed pages
LinkEX will now query Google to find the number of indexed page for a domain. This may be useful to people to see if they have inbound links from banned sites, or link to banned sites.
* Support for IE8
All graphics, javascript and stylesheets should comply with IE8 now.
* New feature: Select _ALL_ links
When you click Select all links from the admin overview, LinkEX will ask if you would like to select the rest of the links on additional pages, if there are more than one page. Same feature applies to suspended links.
* New feature: No captcha for admins
If you are logged in as an admin, you are no longer required to enter the captcha if it's enabled
* New feature: Write your own HTML code
From the settings, you can now enter your own HTML code for submitters to use. Template variables are available, so you can have random anchor & titles displayed
* Updated the email notifocation
The info sent in the email when a new link is added has been updated

BTW: i am closing my linkexsites because of the linkfarms that are added daily. those who want to trade some quality links please contact me for this...

Still doing adult on the side
MediaManiac is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote