View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 10:18 AM  
Monkeygunnagetchu
Confirmed User

Industry Role:

These tools are great for niches, but keep in mind that less is more... you want our content to mesh with yours as much as possible so that you can make the most money from your traffic... but the more options you toggle the fewer models we will have available (like gray haired women under 21 - you wont find many of them!) :D To fit your niche it's best to select one or two toggles most.

A well put together Cams.com cobrand will always make you more money than any of our niche pages... sometimes up to 5 or 10 times better! If you want any help creating a new cobrand then just let me know (ICQ and email are best).

The Cams/google pop-under that we now have available to pop from any of our adult dating sites is a very high converting page (for a pop). Pop-unders are good money makers too, especially considering you can just set it and forget it too, and since the pops are coming from our pages to our pages it doesn't change the quality of your own site.

Ping me and I'll help you out! ;)

Yahoo and MSN: MonkeyGunnaGetchu
AIM: andierenee1
Monkeygunnagetchu is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote