View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 08:29 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loryn View Post
That is what I actually meant. I was reading everyone's post above about her body being great and replied with that on the brain!!! I guess I should have made it a little clearer. ;)

I think with that bod she should go in and get some Restylane and maybe a collagen builder, in her face. Well fuck it, she is too old to go that route, she should just get a mini face lift!!! Why not??? I will do it when I get her age, and with a bod like that she could really look damn good with a mini face lift. You can only get one, anymore than one and you look stretched out and plastic!!!
If I were her, I wouldn't do that. If anything I'd dye the hair gray and put some glasses on. She is a hot "GILF" and the more "older" she can make her face appear the more money she is worth.

The granny niche is VERY underserviced and she could make a lot of money if she plays it just right. Trying to look "younger" would only make her more common. Right now she has a unique look that can really sell.