View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 02:39 AM  
Midnight
Confirmed User

Free Adult Redirection Service

Those of you that know me know I have been kicking around on the sidelines of the adult industry since 1999. I have kept to myself, done some good programming projects for people and have been content to just earn my living, read the gfy, and post now and then.

I have been talking to a lot of my friends about this project, and there are mixed results. A lot of my adult webmaster friends think I will be taking myself down by opening something that has the potential to be a spam trap and have the DOJ knocking at my door. Others think its a great idea, and if properly monitored, can be an asset to the adult webmaster community.

So, I submit for your inspection, XXXRedirect, the free adult redirection service.

The site is finished as far as the script and the general layout is concerned. I will be adding some advertising on the directory section and my own links to the adult affiliate programs I use to earn a living.

My name is on this, and I am not going down for anyone. If you sign up for this service and spam, you will be shut down, period. This was an attempt to provide new webmasters, webmasters that are on free hosts and webmasters that just want to mask long urls into a shorter form, a service for them by an adult webmaster who would be in tune with their needs and open to their suggestions. With the huge success of tinyurl, I felt it was time someone attempted this in our community while working to keep it spam free and on the level.

Anyway, anytime you post to a public forum you are open to criticism. I welcome it and hope that any of you that choose to use this service, will find benefit from it.

Regards,

Midnight

http://www.xxxredirect.com

Last edited by Midnight; 04-12-2009 at 02:40 AM.. Reason: forgot to put url
Midnight is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote