View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 03:08 PM  
Sharky
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigsPimp View Post
Look, that's just absurd. First of all, my affiliates don't need to post fake sales with prepaid cards because they get paid PER EMAIL and not per sale. So they could care less if they produce sales from their ads or not. Making the sales is up to me (the autoresponder) and you. Why you think I would place a few fake sales when my traffic pulls 100+ daily joins is beyond me.

You just throw the 'fraud' accusation in there to try and discredit me because your program is so bloody poor. At any rate, I've been sending you traffic since august 2008 and upwards of $500k+ joins, so it's pretty weird if I suddenly started ripping you off, don't you think?

I have no problem with the way your program converts. What I *DO* have a problem with is:

1. your complete lack of response when an affiliate tries to contact you
2. you seem to not give two shits about your affiliates, even the big ones
3. you withhold payment when someone stops sending you traffic!

glad i wasn't on the revshare program ... then i'd be out some real cash
We care about all of our affiliates, big or small. I can be reached by icq, email or even phone. You sent your initial email last week while I was attending the Phoenix Forum. Willy was there to respond to you in a timely manner. I don't understand where you get "complete lack of response." I can see all your communication with our company, and i dont' see an email that was missed. Finally, we are not withholding any payment. We simply moved you to our regular payout schedule per our new company wide policy. There were several affiliates who were moved to our regular payout schedule from the weekly payout schedule they were on. This is not only due to a "risk of fraud" but due to the accounting nightmare created by us trying to work with each of our affiliates individually. Our program is constantly growing and we need to make sure we stay organized to continue this growth. I'm sure you understand.