View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 05:30 PM  
Va2k
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
We aren't "biting the dust" at all. We aren't going anywhere:-)

Eddie, hit me up on icq if you would like to continue this. As I said, noone told you that you wouldn't be paid for the sales already sent. We told you that any future traffic you send should be sent through revshare, not your PPS account until further review.

Our sites convert and retain. When we see an account with high volume which doesn't have the rebill numbers expected our "caution radar" goes up. This is business and we are treating it as such. I hope you understand this.

Everyone should know this isn't a case of an affiliate pulling traffic so we won't pay him. We were approached by him saying he was unhappy with his current sponsor and wanted to send more volume traffic to us IF we could pay him on Mondays for the previous weeks traffic. This prompted us to review his account and notice the rebill issues I mentioned earlier. We switched his account to our normal payout schedule of twice a month and notified him of this. The extra sales he mentions WILL be paid in full, but on our regular payout schedule. He has been notified this.
Well damn I knew something had to be wrong, thank god it was you to take care of it!
Contact me Email [email protected] Skype HptHost
Va2k is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote