View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 11:25 AM  
Jdoughs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Approaching almost 1,000 link trades in thunder-ball and my experience has been a good one.

This is hands down, one of the best free services I've come across. Those links I have generated, have helped me tackle numerous terms and as I'm typing this. t-ball is earning me money and feeding my sites to the spiders.

To whoever said the userinterface wasn't user friendly, its fucking basic, if you can't figure it out in 5 minutes I would be shocked if you can dress yourself.

About building another service. Build it, lots talk but as you can see, nobody else has built shit. Bond built this for free, and spent mega time on it. Jumping on his balls cause he hasn't updated his free service for the last 4 weeks is basically, fucking retarded.

Great service, this is one case where you get 10 times what you pay for. (And would be if it cost 100 bucks a month)

I would be foolish to complain about thumblogger spam OR 'bloggenerator' I mean really, the 45 seconds to delete his trades out of my 5-10 minutes a day is a CHEAP PRICE to find several hundred unique linkbacks from different domains.

Do people here even fucking run websites? Seriously?!

Last edited by Jdoughs; 01-17-2009 at 11:27 AM..
Jdoughs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote