View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 11:13 AM  
HomerSimpson
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
TB has bad user interface and I'm fucking sick of filling LinkEx forms.

So I started working on a service similar to TB but much better and more user friendly. Something like one click link trade solution. I've started coding the damn thing some 2-3 months ago, and coded about the third of the project, and then dropped since I got bored coding hours and days... and also had to work on some priority projects that started suffering since I was working on that...

So if anyone is interested in helping me (or partnering me) on this project he can contact me on celebempire{at}gmail{dot}com or via my ICQ. The site like this will attract lots of webmaster traffic and it would be a good place for advertising sponsor programs.

In order to finish this project, I would require some:
- php developers, mysql experts, javascript/ajax experts
- sponsors that will support project (by providing free hosting/server and/or helping with design and developement of the project in return for premium ad spacing on the site).
- all other deals are possible

PHP, MySql, Smarty, CodeIgniter, Laravel, WordPress, NATS... fixing stuff, server migrations & optimizations... My ICQ: 27429884 | Email:
HomerSimpson is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote