View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 08:34 AM  
Brad Mitchell
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerK View Post
Brad you are an idiot

Webair, Righthosting, and OC3 do not have gay 1 year contracts.

I wanted to go with Jupiter because of Poppy, but the 1 year contract thing sucks, I got burned by that by Exodus back years ago. The only reason to lock clients to 1 year deals is because you feel they might find someone better. Most webmasters don't leave on price. They leave cause of poor service, reliablity, hardware...
It's clear you didn't read my post at all. Nowhere did I even make mention of those competitors, and I said there are many good providers who don't require contracts for service. I don't require a contract and neither do lots of other hosts. Seriously, rewind and re-read. I would be the first to say that people leave for the exact reasons you just stated - I don't know where your basis is for a) calling me an idiot, or b) stating things that I completely agree with as if to suggest I hadn't already said as much. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusionx View Post
Any legit law firm will give you an hour consultation for free.

They'll review the contract and tell you what legal standing you have.

Then they'll explain your $$$ options. If there's a good chance for a counter suit your out of pocket would be less... etc..

I'd get off the board and get into a lawyer's office ASAP. The more you talk about it the more you expose yourself.
All correct!

Brad