View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 02:28 AM  
boneprone
Hall Of Fame

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
1, poppy,i love you, i know you were doing your job

2. Poppy, you promised me ddos protection, you said in your own words "you'll sleep well at night" (weeks after that i was awake for 3 days straight dealing with ddos attack, all my sites down etc)

3. U told me, "man we host gfy, deal with ddos always!" etc etc, earned my trust about that, and also thru friendship in person, i love you man, you're awesome guy!

But

after i seen the service was not there that i was promised, i contacted customer support at jupiter for almost one fucking year!! Asking if they could release me from contract, and i was never attended to, i think even now to this day nobody from jupiter/navisite ever replied to me about my concerns about getting out out of jupiter/navisite contract, i wanted out, and i had no reply, if i were to ask how is the weather, they'd tell me, but anything to do with getting my sites off their servers i had no reply

..................... Wait, im just getting started, i need a smoke................................

so with that said, how much are these mother fuckers trying to shake you down for??

Industry Hall Of Fame Legend Mike Jones
Bow to the Power - Still BP4L
http://gfyawards.com/hall-of-fame
Learn about it kids.
boneprone is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote