View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 02:25 AM  
jscott
jscizzle

Industry Role:
1, Poppy,I love you, I know you were doing your job

2. Poppy, you promised me DDoS protection, you said in your own words "you'll sleep well at night" (weeks after that I was awake for 3 days straight dealing with DDoS attack, ALL my sites down etc)

3. U told me, "man we host GFY, deal with DDoS ALWAYS!" etc etc, earned my trust about that, and also thru friendship in person, I love you man, you're awesome guy!

BUT

After I seen the service was NOT there that I was promised, I contacted customer support at Jupiter for almost ONE FUCKING YEAR!! Asking if they could release me from contract, and I was NEVER attended to, I think even now to this day NOBODY from Jupiter/Navisite ever replied to me about my concerns about getting out out of Jupiter/Navisite contract, I wanted out, and I had no reply, If I were to ask how is the weather, they'd tell me, but ANYTHING to do with getting my sites OFF their servers I had no reply

..................... wait, Im just getting started, I need a smoke................................

Listen to Pomp tell why is Bitcoin important
jscott is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote