View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 01:36 AM  
boneprone
Hall Of Fame

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlymovies View Post
What does your gut tell you? That's your answer.
My gut tells me im gunna kick the fucking shit out of him when I see him. Ill bring firends since Poppy is a pretty strong guy. Im sure he will get his licks in too. It will be a good exercise for us both, probably ending in a hug with some teeth knocked out in us both.

But my heart says I love the guy. He's my bro. We shared Strippers and had good times together. I really like the guy. Its just biz. He needed to pay the bills. He didnt make the contracts, he had to put food on the table selling em.

But I dont think he was stupid enough to really not know what was on that contract.
He had to know.

But yeah poppy and I are cool. I honestly still like the guy even if I did find out he knew and lied to me just now. He needed to pay his bills. He was just a sales guy.

I really dont think Jupiter ever intended to use the powers this contract has. It was more just to protect them. In the event if anyone ever tried to screw them. I dont think they made this to on purpose try to shake people down.

Honestly now after ive cooled down, I dont blame Jupiter at all.
I do blame the new owners though.

Industry Hall Of Fame Legend Mike Jones
Bow to the Power - Still BP4L
http://gfyawards.com/hall-of-fame
Learn about it kids.
boneprone is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote