View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 09:01 PM  
boneprone
Hall Of Fame

Industry Role:
3 years ago my friend "The Fly" was banned for speaking out about this company.

I didnt back him... Let him get banned from GFY. Granted the company was then owned by Ray and Lensman and I never had issue with them. I considered Lensman a friend. Truthfully I did. Now he may have never seen me as that but I did...

But now looking at this contract and if it is indeed legit and its them that got me in this shit, the old Jupiter and not this new Navisite with this SHIT contract then fuck. Im not sure what to say. Other than im disapointed.

I made a mistake in chosing my friends. I made a mistake not listening to others and The Fly and sticking by this company as they banned anyone who spoke out against them. I turned the other cheek and never gave any of these complaints a second thought. As many of you may being towards me right now.

I always had the highest respect for Both Ray and Lensman as well as all the Jupiter Crew. But im starting to question all that now if this contract is indeed legit and it was they that got me into this.

I hate to whine and bitch but I feel betrayed.

By everyone there.

Industry Hall Of Fame Legend Mike Jones
Bow to the Power - Still BP4L
http://gfyawards.com/hall-of-fame
Learn about it kids.

Last edited by boneprone; 12-19-2008 at 09:04 PM..
boneprone is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote