View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 10:49 AM  
mikesouth
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Im not camparing the FSC to any other entity Im comparing the FSC to the FSC and its an epic FAIL.

Time and time again its asked where the money goes, they never answer, time and time again they are asked to list what they have accomplished, they never answer

The FSC didnt get this rep just because I said the are irresponsible, bloated and worthless, trust me I dont carry that much weight. They got this rep because they have EARNED it.

Have they done the right thing a few times, yes, at least they have been on the right side of things although in the case of .XXX it took a strong stance from Bill Lyon to keep them from selling out to ICMRegistry.

The FSC has earned this reputation over the years so this year as a PR move they have this fluffed up accounting done which say nothing except that they spend 2.50 in fundraising for every dollar they raise. Ya you heard that right the spend 2.50 to get 1.00 YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG! IDIOTS!

It's No wonder I took up drugs and alcohol, it's the only way I could dumb myself down enough to cope with the morons in this biz.
mikesouth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote