View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 01:30 AM  
Profits of Doom
Monster Rain

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrob View Post
I support the FSC and proud to do so.

I appreciate their efforts as the Board consists entirely of unpaid industry volunteers.

Their hearts are in the right place.

I'm proud to fly their sig, make donations and support their efforts.

Haters with no real alternatives do nobody any good.

EMA, EFF, ACLU and many other First Amendment groups and trade associations are fine organizations; but, their agendas are not always in sync with what is best for the Adult Entertainment Industry as they are focused on different interest groups.

Be smart with your time and funds and do what you think is best for you.

Just don't do nothing but whine..

The truth is some people beat up on the FSC because they are too cheap and lazy to donate time or money and want to justify their lack support.

Given the legal climate, 2257 Regs, FCC Regs, state laws, etc., in the USA, we will all either fly together or perish together......

Sad; but, true.
Right, I'm just a hater. Never mind the fact the our stores donated tens of thousands of dollars to the FSC, and the owner was not only nominated for several FSC awards over the years, she also served on the board. Of course when we needed them, they were nowhere to be found. But you're right, I'm just a hater that wants to justify my lack of support. Riiiggghhhttt...
Profits of Doom is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote