View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 09:13 AM  
PixelBucks
Confirmed User

Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Negro View Post
actually, nothing really matters, your program will be closed within a year, and I will still be here, maybe with a new nick, but still here

maybe you can do it in style like AzureCash.com, renting a yacht for a week and showing up at a show with it, without everyone realizing that the bank account is in negative dollars due to wooing webmasters...but I doubt it, you are obviously a board dependent program

programs come and go, and the way you treat EVERYONE, including trolls, shows a lot about yourself and the program

fail
Did I hurt the little trolls feelings ? Board dependant ? Nope hence why I aint been on here for two days... however I do realise the importance of exposure, and most definetly the importance even more so of the affiliate...

I know that a great vehicle for reaching these affiliates is the boards, so yes PixelBucks will indeed have a presence on here amongst other boards...

But affiliates should know we wont be offering ferraris or hummers as prizes, we wont be hiring boats for publicity stunts... we wont even be offering mind shattering PPS payouts !

But we will run a clean ship (and for way longer than a year lol) we wont be doing made pre ticked upsells hidden away under the line... or multiple charges to some unexpecting joes credit card...

We will treat our affiliattes well, I am sure those that have signed up and spoke to me know thats true, we will do what ever we can to get their business, and help convert it... We will also treat their surfers well, as I said no cons just a good deal with 9 sites (soon to be even bigger in 2009) making sure they get a good deal for their $$$ in these hard times... however trolls... hmmm nah wont show them any respect, if someone offers good constructive critism then fine... but trolls just bored and looking for Drama... well