View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 10:45 AM  
WarChild
Let slip the dogs of war.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch XXX View Post
ah well i play to "get away" for a little bit at night...

check it

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?t=868152
Hey, I aint trying to judge you. I've spent ridiculous amounts of time in RPGs in the past. I've been a computer gamer for most of my life.

See, like you, I never found console games measured up. They are/were often dumbed down for players and less controls. They weren't smooth and crisp like we were used to on PC. All of that has changed though.

I recenly bought a PS3, the first console I've owned since ... Since I don't know when. That's how long it's been. Now, when I'm done work and want to kill a little time, I don't play PC games at all I always turn to the console.

I work all day at my desk in front of the computer. Now yes I have a nice chair, good monitors, nice bright office etc etc, but none the less I'm here a lot. Compare that to sitting on my big comfy leather sofa, in front of my 52" Plasma tv doing 1080p resolution, just a shade smaller than my PC does, playing with a slick wireless controller. For me it's an easy choice.