View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 07:33 PM  
thebossxxx
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
sooooooooo.. I watched the full BJ video and the jury is still out... the way she stroked the cock between her tits is the way girls with boobjobs typically do it.. The way she touches her own tits is also common of chicks with boobjobs.. i.e. a girl that hasn't had a boobjob touches her tits differently.. Will have to see more video...

You will see, you shouldnt question my word, as you are an affiliate but many times you question many people here, so would you like to make a gentlemen's wager to settle things?

$1000
$10,000
100K?
I'm more than down!

FYI not that I have to explain myself but Lil Chica just turned 18 years old and is from the worst ghetto you'd ever seen in your life, im not talking Bed Stuy or East NY , or the South Side of Chicago or South Central, its real poverty!
We literally had to buy this poor girl matching bra and panties...

The last thing she could afford would be a boob job let alone a decent wardrobe, the poor thing. however, thank god now, she is doing a lot better since we our launching her site soon, since she has had some nice paychecks!!

You will see if you watch her video segments, when she shakes them there is absolutely no silicone whatsoever! 100% Guaranteed!

Tempest, I would never ever embarrass myself on this board by making a false claim
so stop screwing with me or put your money up, where you mouth is or maybe you should delete your account at incredibledollars if you think I'm such a horrible dishonest guy!
I can ban you if you want and it wont hurt my paycheck! Your choice but stop fucking with me!

Glenn

www.IncredibleDollars.com
$50 PPS w/Trials 60%
*Rev Share 60% w/no Pre checked cross sales!
& and If pre checks are crossed you get $50 bucks!
www.IncredibePass.com
www.TitsandAssPass.com
100% Exclusive content guarenteed!
Glenn at Incredible dollars dot com

Our Best Converting sites: BTCA, Hot60Plus HairyNaturalGirls Sororitysistas, Sweetyurizan, Bbwdepot Blackbootyinvasion AriaValentino BigBoobsfatBooty UnivesrityBubbleButts Momsacheater Arabstreethookers whitecicksinblackchicks AsianchicksAmericanDicks

Last edited by thebossxxx; 09-29-2008 at 07:37 PM..
thebossxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote