View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 05:03 PM  
SteveHardeman
Confirmed User

If there are other video producers on here maybe we can share some info. If Thomas is on here, and in a giving mood, maybe he'd be willing to share.

I actually joined that site for the sole purpose of finding out how he shoots such high quality vids.

One thing I've noticed is his compression. The videos I produce are rendered at 1.5Mbps and generally give a video compressed at about 10MB per minute in wmv. AA's videos are rendered at almost 10Mbps yet they give a video that comes out to about 20MB per minute. There's someone else in this thread who told me this so I'm not taking credit for it but there's a compression SW called Squeeze that supposedly will allow you to render the video as AA does with very high quality but at a manageable file size.

His lighting is always perfect as well. The girls are always in perfect make-up and always have on classy outfits to start out with. Anyone else out there had girls show up in ratty-ass cut off jeans shorts and a t-shirt? :-) What a pain.

Props to AA. With all of the adult sites out there it's something when a thread like this pops up with people prasiing it.

If anyone has any specific insight that they feel would assist other videographers and myself, I ask that you please post it.

Thanks.

Steve
SteveHardeman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote