View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 04:56 PM  
dropped9

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicone View Post
Lets see, I just went through the thread about shitty designers... you know the one made by Davey Jones/Dork Jedi or whatever he wants to call himself this month. Below are the only posts made by Candyflip in that thread...

Please point out where he was talking shit.

Yes I know there are other threads with statements from him regarding your work, but at least he speaks from experience, from a situation that ACTUALLY INVOLVED both you and him. All you do is bring up shit from yrs past that all the parties ACTUALLY INVOLVED have dropped, resolved or moved on.

So what, he made fun of you and your work, I saw the banners I would have talked shit to you too and asked for a refund, yet you still got paid for the shit ass work you did.

Quit whining and crying. Move on with your life. Tired of him talking shit about your lame ass work, then shut him up by doing better work, improve your skills and let them speak for you.

How much further are you going to go to defend a thief?

You are almost as good as he is at spinning the fact that he is a piece of shit.

Fuck you sicone. Get off my cock. This is the last time I will say it. You are not worth my time nor energy.
dropped9 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote