View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 11:19 AM  
Jdoughs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by INever View Post
So you were able to log into these blogs and insert content?
Created, added templates/html, added unique text work and links to my own network and several target url's from sponsors. I ranked several hosted galleries for big generic terms as well as their site specific search and relevant niches.

Most of these blogs had hundreds of unique links to them, so allthough they came from the same IP/Domain, they had the backing of unique content and unique sets of backlinks (was far from a network or single effort). So when I set up 70-80 PageRank of root pages everyday (allready existing, and instantly spidered) and only added 3-4 outbounds, it really bottled the link power up and passed it along at its full capacity.

The link power was funneled from ALL OVER THE WEB, it would be impossible for one guy or one network to cover so much ground, that was the true beauty of them. And also, this was befor any subdomain spam protection work from google, and even blogger/blogspot was basically still a completely trusted domain.

These werent exactly "dead sites", in the boom of blogs many people set them up then later moved to their own .com's, and just logged in, changed the server principles, and reposted to the new .com, and deleted their old one. Most the old links never changed, they were buried in posts or in comments on other blogs, in directories (often years old links) or other places never to be changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranza
This text is too long men!
Hmmm 10 short paragraphs about how someone made 6 digits of revenue off of free blogs (literal $0 investment) and its too long to read? Good luck

Last edited by Jdoughs; 06-30-2008 at 11:21 AM..
Jdoughs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote