View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 08:19 AM  
1off
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Promo Guy View Post

how can you estimate 50 hours??? there is no way all these jobs you book will want the first piece of work you show.... what do you do when your customers want revisions?
50 hours is just that.. an estimate.

Did you check out the sample tour above? It's the simple wide format reality tour, with a logo and one large pic in the header. The rest of the site is made up of a simple graphical element to surround the individual scenes. It's so simple to crank these out quick.

Clients get two revisions, but they will be one of a few things...
1. logo - another version takes me about 20 mins.
2. colors - swapping an ugly pink with an even uglier blue takes about 1 minute.
3. content - a lot of times they decide to make the thumbs larger or something, so I may need to re-work the box that holds the content.. maybe takes an hour.

and the video trailers.. I have a PC setup downloading the content.. just click and forget.
I go thru and edit the clips.. takes about 20 mins. per video.. then I run a batch to create all the flash while I'm asleep.

I've just streamlined the process to be able to offer the best prices. Even after the promo, I probably won't raise them that much

! DESIGN DEALS ! ReBrand Your Empire ! $250 Tours | $18 Flash Trailers
! TUBE SITES ! TEVS sample ! $450 ! tubecgi sample $350 ! Nubiles sample $250 ! (includes script costs)
! GALLERY DEALS ! The FIFTEEN DOLLAR Hosted Gallery with a Guarantee ! icq 361811746

1off is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote