View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 12:29 PM  
Brad Mitchell
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by milan View Post
So you will host no tube sites at all? or you will start going threw all sites hosted on your network?

We both know that this is unlikely, you are just going to enforce AUP and if you come across a tube site that looks like uses stolen content you will take action to cancel it, that is how ALL of us hosting will approach it.

But i do like your thinking great marketing strategy to get some love, already told you that long a go you have some nice tricks under your sleeve.

Cheers!
Milan,

Dude, I'm tired. Are you just trying to push my buttons? Those aren't real questions and I don't appreciate the insinuation that I am simply giving marketing lip service.

I suppose you want your logical lead in to saying that OC3Networks is already doing what I just said MojoHost is going to do. Ok, you have it. That would make you unique Milan, every other host turns a blind eye to all of the tube sites and has not been canceling repeat DMCA offenders or not seeking this high volume hosting.

I run a tight network with a great client list. I don't expect to discover very much but will be making a sincere effort to find what needs to be found in fairly short order.

I don't have tricks under my sleeve, I have my sleeves rolled up for work.

Brad