View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 09:22 AM  
AaronM
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christianx View Post
I had perhaps the most satisfying experience today, short of actually kicking Donny Long's ass. It all started on the set of my second scene at Remmet Studios, which is actually 3 studios all next to each other. As I was about to start my scene, Phoenix Marie, who was working for Rodney Moore in one of the other studios, told me that Donny Long was on her set. I smiled, and finished my scene (which went very well). After my scene, I walked over to Donny's set to ask him to come outside. Well, he must have already been scared, because he refused. His assistant, Benjamin was outside already, and so I kindly asked him to tell me to my face what he wrote about me on the poster. The dude almost shit himself, and said that Donny forced him to write it and he was really really sorry.

So now Donny knew I was there and waiting for him. And predictably he wouldn't come outside. Kylie Reese and Phoenix Marie and Stephanie the make up artist all told him to go outside and he wouldn't. I waited around for awhile with Derick Pierce and we decided that he would never come out.

So we all went to eat some dinner at Los Toros, and while we were there, Derick Pierce got a text saying that Donny was on his phone talking shit about me and him, and he was calling Phoenix Marie a bitch. So we headed BACK to the studio to again wait for him to finish his scene. This was about 6pm. Along the way, Just Dave and Alex Gonz showed up to watch the festivities. Donny again knew we were out there, and refused to come out. His scene hadn't even started yet and he must have been really scared because he actually wouldn't do the scene because he was so nervous. lol. Sascha, who owns the studios, came out to say to take it off his property, so we waited next to Donny's assistant's car (he caught a ride from his assistant...lol) and off Sascha's property. Now the production manager and the production assistant came over to us to say that Donny Long refuses to do the scene while you are here, and to please leave. They even called LA Direct to say that Donny won't do the scene while I was outside and to make us leave. lol. Finally at 7:30, Donny's assistant came out to move the car over to right next to the door of the studio so Donny could make a run for it. The Production Assistant came out again to say that he wouldn't come out until I left. So I decided to leave. I think I made my point, don't you guys? lol. Again, its easy to talk tough on the Internet, but to actually say it to that person's face is another story. These are the facts and they are incontrovertible.

I'll take the 14th Bull please.
AaronM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote