View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 08:14 PM  
chadknowslaw
Confirmed User

While I really question the purpose of posting something that is supposed to warn models on a webmaster board, this needs to be set straight.

The Kink.com Shooting Rules that have been referred to in an earlier post are always followed by Kink.com directors. Kink.com hires directors who are into the lifestyle of the niche they shoot and are very experienced before they come to work for us. Kink.com has regular training for directors and crew so that models are not abused. Kink.com?s goal is to produce the best content of its kind; Kink.com hires the best directors and hires models that know what they are doing.

It is very important to point out that at Kink.com, any person on a Kink.com set can stop the scene. The model, director, videographers, grips, or any other person on that set that believes the scene should be stopped has the power to do so. At Kink.com, a scene will not continue if anyone believes it should stop.

At Kink.com, the model first meets with the talent department where the scene is explained. The model is given the Model Rights to read. The rights are explained to the model, and it is made very clear that the model can use the safeword to stop the scene at any time. The talent department also explains that if a model chooses to stop a scene and not continue, she WILL get paid for the time she has put in. For example, if a model has been promised $1000 for a 2 hour scene and quits at 1 hour, she is still paid $500.
After the model has met with the talent department, then the director also explains the scene and explains how to use the safeword. The model and director discuss the scene and the boundaries. Kink.com requires that the model and director practice the safeword before starting the scene. This not only insures that the model understands the safeword, but helps to enforce the fact that the model DOES have the power to stop the scene.

After the scene is finished, there is a post-scene interview. This is done for every model and every scene. The pre- and post-scene interviews from this model are being encoded right now and will be uploaded in the morning, unedited, for everyone to view.

Kink.com treats their models with respect. At no time would a model want to stop a scene and the scene not be stopped. No model is ever forced into doing something she does not want to do. Kink.com has NEVER paid hush money to keep a model quiet, because we have never had any reason to engage in that kind of shady behavior.

Since we have a pre- and post-scene interview with every model we are now encoding those interviews. We will upload the pre-scene interview to show that the model knew exactly what she was going to do before the shoot. We will upload the over 5 minute post-scene interview to show she was not forced to do anything she did not want to do.

Kink.com is proud of the content we produce. The models are treated with respect so that they will come back and shoot with us again. The truth is that what happened at that shoot did not happen the way it was posted.

I do not believe I have privileges to post the links here, so if one of the moderators could upgrade my account to allow me to post the links, I will post links to the pre-scene and post-scene interviews in the morning. They are being encoded now.

Chad Belville
Senior Counsel, Kink.com