View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 08:25 AM  
polle54
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeNick View Post
so you are basically a theif is what you are telling us

did you also steal a wallet at the vegas show a few weeks back what about that shoulder back a couple of days ago

you are a theif plain and simple

everyone needs to remember this guys nick for the next time he is at a show and something gets stolen
and you are a holy smuck who never has tried to do anything borderline.

Sure it's stealing but we all been there, hammered, shitfaced and in good company and someone get's a less than brilliant idea like that.

You can hardly compare it with stealing a wallet....

If course you should be fined for doing this but that's it.

I would not have the slightest problem dealing with a shitfaced guy in a way too good mood who I saw steal a bottle of boose.
I would however never work with a guy who stole a wallet from another person or a guy who stole something from a supermarket.
It's a double standard but heck at least I can see the world in other colors than black and white.

Let us know when you taste your first beer mr. FakeNick. I am sure it will be a great day for you

Everyone needs to remember not to hang out with your boring ass next time you are at a show

Last edited by polle54; 08-06-2007 at 08:27 AM..
polle54 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote