View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 04:25 PM  
RAM
They're all hookers, but mom!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ycaza View Post
trust me the receipt i have is what the hard rock stands behind, they are legalkly bound to have shown it to me and to have given me the info, I am going to ask my lawyer to see if he can get the tapes from 5 26 pm to 5 45 on the wednesday, but it may take a court order. If it means more than a couple of hundred dollars of his time, I will be passing, this has already cost me 1000 in cash 250 bucks just to go to vegas again to check this out and countless hours of my time. Honestly I suggest to you all to just let this die. There is some good evidence here. maybe going both ways, but so far no way to prove anything. I will be ignoring this thread from now on, but if you want to ask me questions, feel free to come up to me in miami.

hmmm I wonder how much it has cost Lisa ?

Maybe the 5K she gets from BooBle will help her to forget this mess !!

or with the sales she makes from SleazyDream's 1,000.00 worth of Traffic "nice one Sleazy"

Anyway good luck with this...and like you I think I will be IGNORING this thread from now on

Fucking Machines are like CASH MACHINES

See RAM on these quality sites!!
Rightofftheboat.com EuroBrideTryouts.com
RAM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote