View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 06:56 PM  
jonesy
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristin View Post
Okay I'm landed and ready to finish this up. : )

18. You've been in the industry a long time. What do you think about the state of the industry?

I started the thread a year and a half ago ?Are We Working For a Dying Industry? ? I kinda want to bump it now that the new 2257 regs are out. ; ) But seriously I think this is the year of business. I think people are done with the games, the shows, everything that doesn?t make them money. I think you will see a lot more small companies close shop and sell to big companies this coming year, I think a lot of the people that carry themselves on personality alone will find themselves hurting. The industry is hard right now with everyone and their brother running an affiliate program, there is more leased content to choose from at $1/GB, and there are more sales reps than people know what to do with. I know everyone has always worked for money, but now you have to work for it harder, and the good ones will prevail.
Bullseye
jonesy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote