View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 11:04 AM  
kristin
GOO!

Industry Role:
23. Your married to Chris, more commonly called "The Doc". How did you meet him and why did you fall in love with him?

I had started working for them and moved up to Vegas, so when I had to go and meet Chris for the first time and get my apartment, etc my sister came with. She said we’d be together and I called her crazy, Chris had a bitch of a girlfriend at the time. I mean bitch, she could kill me with her looks. So we would talk a lot and we really go to know each other, well to finish up college I had him do this website for me for my independent study it was all I had left to finish and I was just sick of school by that time. So he had finished it and sent it over to me, well when he did that I was intoxicated and made some comment about how to thank him for this. Hehe … so at that point we started talking on ICQ about us, ICQ because he still had the bitch of a girlfriend.

So a week later or so was Alli’s birthday and I was flying up to Seattle to celebrate it with her. So Chris out of the blue decided to join me and go up there, cool no problem. But then Platinum Becky or Platinum Sketchy somehow got invited (not by Chris or myself or Alli) but she was there. So Chris and I stayed at the Westin there and we had two beds, I can’t remember why he stayed in my room but I think he had to.

So on the flight up there we bumped to first class and got hammered, more feelings started coming out and by the time we were off the flight we pretty much knew. But he still had a girlfriend too.

So that night we take Alli out for her birthday and Scott from SexTracker and Sketchy had joined us. So that night we went back to the hotel and mind you, Becky had her OWN ROOM IN THE SAME HOTEL, and somehow ends up crashing in my other bed that was allocated for Chris. So he slept in my bed, no sex happened but I think I got some good oral. That secured it for me. : )

But the best part is, the next day Sketch wakes up and rolls over and goes “Ugh, where’s the water.” She’s not hot at all in the morning, on top of that she left her face on the pillow. Seriously.

So we left Seattle and he got back and packed his bitch up and drove her back to Texas and drove 18 hours straight back to Vegas to start us. About a week later was the Negril trip, Chris was suppose to go but I messed up his flight, I booked it for exactly one month later. We ended up talking on the phone a lot over the trip. When I got back, it was official and we’ve been together since. Four years married and two kids … Couldn’t ask for anything more.

"Usually only fat guys have the kind of knowledge and ability that Kristin has."
kristin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote