View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 08:25 AM  
eGawd
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eurabia View Post
Their TOS allows them not to pay you, if they didn't make a profit off your traffic (even if you followed all of their rules and your traffic was 100% legitimate!)

All the proof you need is here in this thread (complete with quotes from TOS and posts from un-paid webmasters):

https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-business-discussion/730001-ctc-live-05-click-plus-50-signup-win-1000-thread-28.html

P.S. Ironically, they also didn't have enough decency to even pay the "winners" in that thread! ... And now they're getting into the medical insurance biz out of all things.

Hey eurabia, that clause is for people who are actually doing the exact opposite, and trying to cheat clickthrucash's system. It allows clickthrucash to legally cut off a scammer/cheater and not have to spend time argueing while they can be helping all of their legitimate webmasters.

I have always been told my traffic is garbage and no other affiliate program wanted it and I have been amazed with clickthrucash's honest payments.

That should clear up all the confusion :-)
eGawd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote