View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 03:55 PM  
kristin
GOO!

Industry Role:
Wow, some good questions ... even if they are added on. ; )

Here is #1 and then I have to run to Kinkos...

1. You got married on the beach once in Mexico. Being as you were outside of the US, the ceremony was done by YNOT Bob, and everyone in the wedding party brought their beers up to the alter…. Was it a legal wedding?

Yes, I got married on the beach in Mexico, I believe we were the ones who started the YNOT Bob industry marriage business. Bob is an ordained minister and can legally marry couples, if all the paperwork is there. However, since ours was so impromptu we did not have the paperwork. We could have come back from Mexico and done it, but three months later I found out I was pregnant and we decided in December to make it legal and got married down on the strip at 1a on Pearl Harbor day by a lady who was 75 going on dead. We had woke her up to marry us.

We had a full ceremony, and the surfer band Rockfish played Here Comes the Bride, while we Tucker and Gail as ring bearer and flower girl. Richard gave me away and in our bridal court was Ellisa, Laura, Billie, Tanker, George, and Mystery Man.

Fun times, and the cheapest of the three weddings Chris and I had. We finally had to stop wearing the two for $20 wedding rings when they turned our fingers green.

"Usually only fat guys have the kind of knowledge and ability that Kristin has."
kristin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote