Old 06-25-2007, 01:32 PM  
Kram
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDanza View Post
I followed this thread from the start

I know both zoe and eros...
and I see where eros is comming from...

if you at all want to not be called out then do become a "Personality" in any type of industry... you think fans care who your with? they will call you out where ever when ever and you have to stop because without them your nothing...

Zoe has become a personality in the adult industry and I am sorry but that carries outside of work.. you can say oh it should not all you want but it does.. I think I know zoe's real name but I have never called her by it.. I know her as zoe... weather your with yourself or with the pope if your a personality in any type of industry you ask for it.. and what boggles me is Zoe has a great personality from what I know of her and thats why she's liked and approached... if she did not want that then she shuold have NEVER become a personality on here...BOTTOM LINE.. when your a personality you loose all your "personal life" so all you fucks who say oh she was away from biz yadda yadda then do become a liked figure... I still like zoe for that she is a very likable person...
sayin I was with my father I don't want him knowing.. thast a buch of shit to me because were all adults right? I can't count the times Ive been with wife and kids and have fans come over and ask for a picture ect ect... my mother has been on many many of my shoots... this is the world we live in and it's people working in it abut hiding from it that keeps it so taboo.... stand the fuck up for what pays your bills and feeds you.. gives you that phat ride your driving...

you have no issues with going to a dealership and paying for a 80k dollar car but when asked how you got the money yopu get embarrased? those are the type of people that get out the shower to take a piss retarded....

where am I going with all this?

stay unknown if you don;t want to be known... I can count on 2 hands how many people from this board I would reconize out in public and Zoe is one...

you think Hal looses his mind and freaks out if someone walks up and says hey hal? and isint his name john?

fact is if you called me by my real name I would not answer to you at all and kind of get worried...

100% agree with that ...
Kram is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote