View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 09:41 AM  
CDSmith
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Industry Role:
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
He apologized for just one out of at least 2 different comments about my son's death. And based on his continued comments to me after that, I think it's quite clear his "apology" wasn't what a sane person would consider sincere. I know several dozen people didn't think he meant it and I doubt even 12clicks believed it when he posted it, lol. "Damage control"

I was just showing 12clicks has a habit of personal attacks which I think is pretty obvious anyway.
I think you both went quite a ways overboard in that whole argument. Those comments of his were out of line and as I recall he said as much in his apology post, but you must admit that you yourself can be quite "exuberant" in finding his threads and posting cutting comments in them at every opportunity.

You two were friendly at one time.

Too bad one of you can't set the bigger example and just get back to that place of friendliness, but I suppose too much has been said now, right? If it's not too late I would suggest that the bigger person would try to find something to agree on and work from there, because the way you're going with the cutting comments at every turn, well, nothing is ever going to change.

Or I don't know, maybe it's fun for you guys to dog each other? lol... seems like the neverending story to me though.

ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS: Big Bux/ImLive SIGNUP ON NOW!!!

Put some PUSSYCA$H in your pocket.
ICQ me at: 31024634
CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook